Saturday, January 21, 2012

Addie's "Taylor Swift Stage"

So one day I was talking with Addie about what she wanted to do that afternoon; color, watch a movie, ride her scooter? She replied "Will you build me a stage like Taylor Swift, with a big red curtain so I can get ready behind it and then come and sing?"

uh...

I was doubtful but with Kassie's encouragement I decided to take on the task (not that afternoon but as a Christmas present).

It was a pretty simple task; take one wooden pallet, cover it with plywood, then take some wood laminate flooring and cover the whole thing.  We also decided to build a curtain setup with some PVC and curtains. Kassie found some cool microphone/speaker combos on Woot.com and BAM! we have the setup (a little less grand than Taylor Swift).

So here it is, the Addie Mercer Stage:







Mason Dance Moves

No comments:

Post a Comment