Thursday, June 24, 2010

Carnival!



We have the best little shopping center near our house (orchardtowncenter.com). They are always holding events & activites. This past week, they've had a Carnival! (or "carmel" as Addie calls it) Addie could see the rides from the road & has been asking to go every day, so we decided to check it out.

Here she is, ready to go! (mason is not nearly as excited, but fell alseep nicely in the double stroller a.k.a minivan)


First ride was teacups with Daddy...she had a white-knuckle grip on him :)

Next were the airplanes...she loves that she was able to "drive" & make it go up & down.


Then came the Dragon roller-coaster..another white-knuckle ride. Daddy tried to coax her to raise her arms up, but that was just too much for her.



Lastly, she was ready to ride alone...she was soo excited (can you tell?!)...and just barely tall enough to ride alone.





1 comment:

  1. sooo jealous! Every time I drive by, I tell Thomas how badly I want to go and he just thinks I'm kidding, but I'm really not. I had a rather awesome experience on the Dragon Wagon when I was in Gunnison Colorado with the Milburns...I'll have to tell you about it :) Glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete