Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Addie and Dad Visit Cali pt. 2/3

So throughout the week Addie and I got to have a lot of adventures. When it's over 100 degrees outside you end up indoors watching movies while dad and Uncle Derek watch soccer. So Addie got to watch Nemo, Monster Inc, and Mouse Movie (The Tale of Despereaux) and play with my itouch until it cooled off.






One day we decided to head down to the river. I grew up on this river, so i figured it'd be a good spot to introduce Addie to something besides a pool. This water comes straight out of the bottom of Folsom Lake, so even though it was 100+ outside, the water was frigid. Addie didn't mind at all though, she walked right out in it. She chased some ducks, played in the mud, and wanted me to swim her out to the "dolphins" (buoys).







And probably the coolest (literal) thing we got to do was hit up a local park. they had a little man made river and waterfall that we played in. I dragged my good friends Chris and Eli (of Killing the Dream fame) out with us to help keep my kid entertained. they did a great job!





My favorite shot:




















No comments:

Post a Comment