Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween Chicken



Addie was a cute little chick for her first Halloween. She got to go to a 1st grade party with daycare, so she was a bit worn out for the evening. We went to my (Kassie's) work and got her picture taken and visited my co-workers. She was a hit and got tons of oohs & awws. From there we went over to some friends to go trick or treating, but Addie was so worn out she fell asleep on the way and she awoke and was overly tired when we got there, so she had a bit of a meltdown and cried for awhile before finally giving in and falling asleep again. Oh well, she wouldn't have gotten the candy anyway :)

3 comments:

  1. SHE IS SO FREAKIN' CUTE!! I have to fly out and pinch her. Seriously

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute chicken! Hope you all are doing well. I'll hopefully talk with you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear I nearly keeled over from the cuteness! We just bought a monkey suit for our little monkey next year (Scott's idea). I can't believe how much Addie is growing :) She looks like a real joy and I hope we get to meet her soon (outside the belly that is).

    ReplyDelete